Sweden: a Place to Host Your Site
To properly decide in which country or state you should rent a server, think about where your business operates, and where your target audience is located. This speeds up the loading of the pages and lowers the cost of the connection. While running a business in Europe it’s best to host your site in the same area. We recommend purchasing hosting services with the best VPS Sweden has to offer.
VPS – What’s In the Name?
Virtual private server (VPS) is a type of hosting when you’re getting a part of the server specially for yourself. It is separate from any other user. It’s much better for the business website to be hosted on a virtual private server, and here’s why:
- The resources the site can use are always the same, while with a shared server, other sites can pull resources and create a deficit, which in turn can slow down the loading speed or productivity.
- It’s much more secure, as all the information is separated.
- You get more control over the server and can set up your own preferences.
- Depending on the tariff plan, you can host one, two or more sites on one server.
As you can see, there’re plenty of benefits, while the cost of VPS is substantially lower than one of the fully dedicated server.
Which Tariff Works Best for You
When choosing the plan of your hosting, always check if it covers all of your needs. We suggest starting with 512MB RAM, 10GB SSD, and 1024GB bandwidth if your website is small or medium. However, if it’ll be too little, you can upgrade. Be sure, that the provider offers:
- a good round-the-clock customer support
- a climate-controlled server facility
- environmentally-friendly solutions
- emergency backups
- compatibility with a multitude of platforms
If picking the right company that meets all of the necessary requirements seems like a downing task, consider HostZealot. We’ve looked into their offers ourselves, and made sure, they check every box. Therefore, if you decide to work with them, you’ll definitely be in good hands.